Aslamoalaikum from Pakistan

pasha

Üye
Katılım
7 Tem 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki
Hi to all forum members,
I ** Attiq ul hasan and my nick name is pasha, and i ** from Pakistan. My nick name came from Turkish lands and i don,t know what is its means, except its a surname in Turkey. Today why i ** interacting with you because of drama resurrection erutugral as it seemed to be my own story. After watching this drama i came to know that turkey and pakistan share the same values as both countries are situated very away from each other. In verbal, i listen my language words very often in turk language as well. So i decided to interact with turk fellows to know each other. By profession i ** seo expert (link spammer) ;) and wordpress developer so you will see me here spamming but its secondry as primary objective to get close to my own brothers. This drama played a vital role to combine pakistan and turk people. WAITING YOUR RESPONSE DEAR TURKS

pasha

Üye
Katılım
7 Tem 2020
Mesajlar
Tepki
Thanks for welcome and its nice to see a very young webmaster and seo expert. I have more than 9 years of experience in SEO field so any time, you are welcome to asking any type of knowledge and all forum members as well.

Üst Alt